Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 2

So the theme for today's song is "your least favourite song", which I assume is just a nice way of saying, the song you hate most.

Here are the contenders:

Track 1 - "How Soon is Now" - T.a.T.u.



First a couple of qualifying statements, I love The Smiths, I love this song, I quite T.a.T.u. but this must be the most perfect storm of shit in the history of humanity. They simply do not have the charisma, vocal range or anything else involving talent to pull this song off. Shite, utter shite. So bad, I can't even listen to the end of it.

Track 2 - "The One and Only" - Chesney Hawkes



Utter crap. End. Of. Story.

Track 3 - "Especially For You" - Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue



See above. Their acting in Neighbours was piss poor, and this was no improvement. Gut wretchingly awful.

How quite one chooses from this collection of dross is beyond me, but for pure crime against a great song, by a great band, T.a.T.u. must take the award for my least favourite song, and no amount of faux lesbian action on stage can redeem them.

No comments: